The Washington Winter Show, the Washington Antiques Show, was founded in 1955 for the purpose of raising funds for local charities serving the needs of at-risk children and families by sponsoring an annual show devoted to antiques and fine arts.
This year’s Washington Winter Show will spotlight a number of high-profile tastemakers within the arts and design world including:
- Bronson van Wyck: Celebrity event designer and producer
- Whitney Robinson: Editor-in-chief of ELLE DECOR
- Leanne Ford: Star of HGTV
- Sarah Bartholomew & Eddie Ross: Celebrated interior designers
2019 Washington Winter Show Highlights:
- Takes place January 10–13
- Location: American University’s Katzen Center
- Over 40 dealers from across the US and Europe
- Tickets starting at $25 for general admission
- Luncheon hosted by celebrated event designer and producer, Bronson van Wyck
- Designer Panel moderated by Whitney Robinson, Editor-in-Chief of ELLE DECOR
- Saturday lecture hosted by William Allman, former White House curator
- Loan exhibit provided by George Washington’s Mount Vernon, themed around elegant entertaining
- Show benefits three local charities: the Founders Board of St. John’s Community Service, the Bishop T. Walker School for Boys, and THEARC.
For more information about the Washington Winter Show, visit www.washingtonwintershow.org.