The International Fine Print Deals Association (IFPDA) is overjoyed to be celebrating the 10th edition of the INK Miami Art Fair – one of the many ‘satellite fairs’ of Art Basel Miami Beach.
“The International Fine Print Dealers Association (IFPDA) is pleased to celebrate the 10th edition of its INK Miami Art Fair this year and to announce the participation of IFPDA member dealers in the Art Basel Miami Beach Edition sector as well as Art Miami, UNTITLED., and Pulse Miami Beach fairs.
“This year’s Editions Sector at Art Basel Miami Beach will consist entirely of IFPDA members. These exhibitors are Alan Cristea Gallery, Crown Point Press, Gemini G.E.L., Sabine Knust, Carolina Nitsch, Pace Prints, Paragon, Poligrafa Obra Grafica, Paul Stolper, STPI, Two Palms, Universal Limited Art Editions (ULAE). Exhibiting at Art Miami are IFPDA dealers Dranoff Fine Art, Durham Press, Flowers Gallery, Goya Contemporary Gallery, Jonathan Novak Contemporary Art, Mixografia, Osborne Samuel, Sims Reed Gallery, and William Shearburn Gallery. Arroniz Arte Contemporaneo and Cirrus Gallery & Cirrus Editions, Ltd. will exhibit at UNTITLED. Fair. Carl Solway joins Pulse Miami Beach as an exhibitor and The Tolman Collection of Tokyo exhibits at Red Dot Art Fair.
“INK Miami has been unique among satellite fairs of Art Basel Miami Beach for its exclusive focus on works on paper. Founded in 2006 by the International Fine Print Dealers Association, the Fair has distinguished itself by the quality of its works and exhibitors, as well as its lush open-air courtyard, with surrounding suites transformed into uniquely defined gallery spaces offering a diverse survey of 20th century masterworks and editions by leading contemporary artists.
“To celebrate its tenth year, INK Miami Art Fair launches INK Miami Invitational, a new platform to showcase art dealers outside the IFPDA membership who demonstrate a special commitment to works on paper. The three dealers exhibiting in INK Miami Invitational are Flying Horse Editions (FL), Rabley Contemporary Gallery (UK), and Gregg Shienbaum Fine Art (FL). With Ink Miami Invitational, the IFPDA fosters a wider community of dealers dedicated to works on paper.
“Major highlights of INK Miami include:
- A “selfie station” featuring Trenton Doyle Hancock‘s wallpaper project “Flowerbed II: a Prelude to Damnation” at Graphicstuide/U.S.F.
- “Miniature Soft Drum Set” a 1969 multiple by Claes Oldenburg, as well as prints by Robert Rauschenberg, Roy Lichtenstein, Jasper Johns, Ed Ruscha, and Andy Warhol at Gregg Shienbaum Fine Art.
- New editions by Will Cotton, Luis Gispert, and Diana Al-Hadid at contemporary publisher Flying Horse.
- A vivid gouache by surrealist William Baziotes titled ‘Yellow Creature’ (1936-39) at Susan Teller Gallery.
- A survey of British contemporary artists at Rabley Contemporary Gallery.
- A set of bold screenprints from the early ’70’s combining bold tropical hues and simplified shapes by American Modernist Maud Morgan, a mentor to Frank Stella, at Childs Gallery.
- Bold new etchings by Enrique Chagoya and Carrie Mae Weems at contemporary publisher Segura Arts Studio.
- New editions by seminal American pop artist Jim Dine, Michelle Grabner, and Dan Rizzie presented by Tandem Press.
- Drawings by Nate Cassie, a past fellow in the Artspace International Artist-in-Residence Program and collage works by Texas-based figurative artist Julie Speed from Ruiz-Healy Art.
Preview Breakfast: Wednesday, December 2 at 9 A.M.
Location The Suites of Dorchester, 1850 Collins Avenue (at 19th Street), Miami Beach, FL 33139 [located two blocks from the Miami Beach Convention Center].
Wednesday 9pm – 5pm
Thursday 10am – 7pm
Friday 10am – 7pm
Saturday 10am – 7pm
Sunday 10am – 3pm
More information on INK Miami Art Fair can be found at INK Art Fair.