If you’d like to share your fine art news with our community, please follow these guidelines.
Requirements for art news / editorial submissions to Fine Art Today:
• 5-7 images (approx 3000 pixels high/wide, less than 1mb if possible)
• A caption for each image (for paintings, include the title, size, and media; all artwork must be yours or you must have permissions)
• 500-1,500 words of otherwise unpublished text (highlights of your event, such as what makes it unique or interesting, relevant dates and locations, etc.)
• Your website address and social links, so we can link to / tag you
• Send the above to [email protected] (subject line: Fine Art Today – Your Topic and Dates)
Because of the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that unsolicited submissions will be published. We appreciate your interest in being a part of the Fine Art Today community.
If your art news is relevant specifically to working artists, you may also be interested in submitting a guest blog post to our sister site, ArtistsOnArt.com (learn more here).